Friday, November 17, 2006

Voltron here

probably to give a bruised kick in the ass
It was probably my giant, lead Voltron bought in Japan 19
I have to cite my Japanese Lion-Bot (it was Voltron here)
bitches everywhere, I ride around town in my clean-ass cars
It's midnight now and I'm drunk from Voltron tonite oh yes
it's like the two best things ever forming like Voltron to kick the world's ass
making the all-systems-go, nine-armed Voltron
known as Def Leppard the opening act

My younger brother and I watched Voltron religiously when we were kids
You knew the Power Rangers was a rip off of Voltron
and that Pink Power ranger was totally hot
(You find your friends amusing as they get ripped
try to hit on you, slurring their words and calling you "the best"
I liked Vehicle Voltron better than Lion Force Voltron
and her retard brother who is a Voltron fan
Rainbow Brite didn't come with an ovulation calendar and
Voltron most definitely would've gone to battle
hiked up in a leather mini skirt

Voltron, the lion version, was also another hottie that I liked
I think it's the face peeking out an open lion's mouth just oozes danger
and mystery. But there's also something very vulnerable
and sad about his face, and he has really sexy lips

It was always Voltron, Inframan, and Jet Jaguar rip off anyway
now with Voltron and Saber Riders and the Star Sheriffs
selling pictures we drew of Voltron and his Robeast enemies to other kids
about the 40 billionth time he posted bashing "Car Voltron" for no reason
on a scale of 1 to 5 lions, 5 lions being the best
I give Voltron Defender of the Universe 5 out of 5 lions
an excellent investment
shut off my phone, watch some Arrested Development or
some Voltron and wait for the end