Sunday, November 12, 2006

May This Encourage You, Always

What is America's true identity? Would you fuck me for blow?
No addiction! Just blow me off like dirt over your shoulder
& keep walking between the monolithic wads of cash.
If wealth is your goal, it's time to start acting like the wealthy
brick-sized wads of currency heaved out in carpet bags

I go crazy 'cause my folks are so fucking rich
Have to score when I get that rich white itch
Is the cop filled with marshmallows?
(There was no traffic, I thought I'd get away with it
but the goddam cop was hiding in the shadows
With bullets of love & a big puffy marshmallow cruller
The literal wads of cash sticking out of his g-string
Swear on the bible
testified to his intense hotness.

Nothing is stronger than young love, first love.
Many have said that love is like a roller coaster: it seems
like an insane impulse to obey, to allow yourself to get hurtled around,
get slammed against the bar & feel your stomach ride up
in your diaphragm like a mylar balloon, a cake doughnut
bent forward in a cruller shape & finished off
with a white layer of glaze

Egon, dressed in construction crew clothes
is drilling a giant hole in the middle of First Avenue.
Peter and Ray are no where to be found.