Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is it just me or is summer always full
of weddings and engagements? It seems
in the last several weeks, I've received
half a dozen engagement announcements
& three wedding invites.
Come to think of it, I guess
I got married in the summer too!
Guess it’s a popular season.

All this celebrating love has left me feeling
kind of sentimental. Young love –- isn’t it grand?
I don’t mean “young” as in the couples’ ages;
I mean new love, fresh love. It’s a grand,
wonderful & silly & difficult thing,
but that’s what makes it so special
& something to cherish.

I know this is going to sound even cornier,
but I love you –- my customers! Do you know
that I am still reading through all of your
vacation suggestion emails?
That’s how amazing you are to me.
From the links to restaurants to photos of parks,
you think of everything. So there, I said it.
I love my customers!

When I’m in a mood like this,
I want to spread the joy
to all of you, so here goes:
This week only, I’m giving you
a whopping 20% off plus
FREE SHIPPING
with your $50 order.
I’m calling this the “Jodie Loves Me” sale –-
because it’s true!