Monday, February 27, 2006

True Stories of American Freedom

Captain America stole the whole damned show! its a shame that he only fought like 1 or 2 human characters in the begining cos he had one hella smashmouth fighting style that I would have loved to see more of. It kicked ass seeing him fight a Nazi, scream out "Hitler's dead bitch!" and then stick his shield right THROUGH the nazi's stomach. That was awesome, I got outta my chair and almost totally screamed "U.S.A"!

Captain America sez: "I hope your f-ing dick falls off. At a time when our soldiers are dying for ungrateful college boys like you, who by the way have taken away deserving young mens' educations because of Affirmative "Over"-Action, you can speak like that about our commander in chief. Don't ever come back through Missouri. I checked this blog out because someone at my school said it was funny, I didn't think I'd have to read a bunch of liberal bullshit by some rapper wannabe drug-dealing lefty. Maybe you should take the time to learn something in college, asshole."

Captain America was frozen in the ice. You know it. I know it. And when someone is frozen in ice for fifty years, it's different than how it is for us normal people. You're not the same around women, or other men. You have trouble fitting in in social groups, and everywhere you look, you feel as if you're different than the rest. Advertisements aren't aimed at you. Rap music is strange-sounding and even offensive to your ears. Captain America is different from us. He is. But that's okay. He's a part of our world and part of the beautiful canvas we call "society." And if you don't like that, then fuck you, cause this is America and we're all equal here. And likewise, if I want to make fun of Captain America, that's okay too.