Sunday, February 19, 2006

More Skull

Attention Latte-drinking Liberal Hypocrites In Middle Class
that give a cat a cup and say “go pee in this”
permanent skull head
skull white white America
ha ha, we love you it's a bit weird
going to the office when you've recently quit in disgust in your skull

If I had an unbreakable skull, I would ride w/o a helmet
taking bong hits from a hollowed-out deer skull
Spit off the walls -– Dropping saliva onto your shit –-
Licking the crushed bulb of your skull between my arse cheeks

skull most of the time
skull with sugar on top
skull like topped with a neanderthal like skull
skull drunk before the rest of the skull company

At an early age, it was "drummed" into my skull
especially with a zippo and a skull ashtray
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way
to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose
But at these screwjack words the old skull angel smitten behind him
"Mummy" T-shirt, baggy cargo jean-shorts,
red skull-cap and an oppressive amount of Axe
Ravishing Amorous Cutie Happily Exchanging Loving *giggles at the skull*
Zestful Exciting Individual Bestowing Yummy Affection
and Sensual, Intense Stimulation Ooo! baby ride my skull

I love the pill and capsule ones round ends with a skull flaming

I can feel my brain touching the insides of my skull
My brain appears to be trying to claw its way out of my skull
Its a snake with a skull face with blood shooting way out
Plus the skull is biting the snake then my head
rattling against the skull
to go brush-case a traceless insect-fragrance on your skull
and spit up hunks of that can-flaccid pear sluiced in
like Pallas Athene springing warclad from her father's skull
sportsmanlike the sign for the commencement
a state of insecurity and anxiety which quickly fibs into a groundless fear
the dead heads of the present less alive than skull Lascaux

I couldn't load one powerpoint slide of the orbit in the skull,
& failed that part of the skull test